Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wrath Woes

Just a short administrative post, I'll try to have something more meaty up a little later.

The primer series on all the classes is on semi-indefinite hold. With the upcoming changes to all things class-related, I'm afraid that many of the things I'd chosen to write about are going to be not as useful. Yes, I know, that WotLK is still months off, but it seems like a huge investment of time for something that is likely going to be largely useless.

I'm actually trying to also avoid posts that are conjecture about the latest news from the Beta. I'm not in the test group, and so don't have access to any firsthand information. At best I'd be repeating stuff I'd heard elsewhere.

So, in the next few months, I'm going to mostly be focusing on things that are true regardless of the expansion. I'll be covering topics that were true in "vanilla" WoW, are true today and (presumably) will be true in the future.

No comments: