Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Remember me?

Yes. It's me. I'm back, hopefully from a bit of a blogging slump. It's funny how the tiniest thing can set you off and send you down a long spiral road from which it's hard to recover.

For me, it was neglecting to save a post I was working on. Like a dummy I wasn't writing it in the Blogger interface, but instead in some silly text editor. So, I neglected to save it and the post (which was mostly done) disappears into the ether(net). I happen to have liked the post a lot, but instead of recreating it, I let myself get bogged down in the minutiae. So. I think I've kicked the blogblock and am ready to begin posting in earnest again.

Now. All that said, I don't have the foggiest what I should blog on. Maybe a trip over to BlogAzeroth is in order to get the juices flowing.

No comments: