Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Significant Milestone

On Sunday, my hunter plunked down 5200 gold at the place in Shadowmoon Valley and picked up this little beauty. All I can say is wow, this thing is fast.

And for once I was the one being cursed for quick mining and not the one doing the cursing.

For me, this is a fairly big milestone. Even though I had three level 60s when the expansion went live, only one (my warlock) had an epic land mount. I had just never really been able to save up that kinda of cash. Since then, of course, I've leveled four toons to 70 (the hunter was a wee level 37 at BC Go Live) and have purchased epic ground mounts and normal flying mounts for all of them. And now I have my first epic flying mount. (Astute readers will note that I said "first." I'm sure I'll get other epic fliers--probably for my other toons, but you know, a netherdrake is only some faction grinding away).

No comments: