I normally don't make the sorts of posts that just report on "what I did this week," but today I'm going to because I'm seeing it as symptomatic of a new expansion looming.
While we normally raid fairly well, the last week or so, we've just not been nailing it as normal. Here's the recap:
- Fridays we do (at least) the first boss in Mount Hyjal. I wouldn't say we farm him, but he generally goes down. Usually we have to wipe on the first attempt and get him the next time. We had epic fail on Friday and never got him down.
- Saturdays we do Serpentshrine. Lurker is on clear farm (although it's still a long fight) and we've gotten Morogrim to under 1/4 of his health. This week we had 16 people show up for the raid. *cancelled* Some went to finish a Kara from earlier in the week, others swapped to alts, I did the daily heroic.
- Sundays is generally a Black Temple Trash clear up to and maybe including first boss. Not enough online a fresh Kara was started
- Mondays we do Zul'Aman. We're generally very, very close to second chest. This time a wipe on the Eagle made sure we didn't even try for the second. And some untimely disconnects precluded us from doing the Bear. I went a did the daily heroic.
- Tuesdays we farm Gruul's & Magtheridon's Lairs. An hour in each and we're usually done. I was excited for this raid because I was slated to get my Champion of the Naaru title. Two and a half hours later Gruul finally was defeated. No need to mention that Magtheridon never happened.
If I don't get my Naaru Champion title soon, I'll scream.