I keep track about where my traffic is coming from. You'd be surprised at the number of searches that got folks to my page based on my enchanting drop recipe article last week. In the interest of providing further information I've compiled some rep based recipes, the rep level needed and what you can get.
I hope this helps.
This reputation will come from completing quests in Hellfire Peninsula and running Hellfire Citadel dungeons. Above Honored, you'll either need to run Shattered Halls or the Heroic versions of Ramparts or Blood Furnace.
- Enchant Bracer - Superior Healing (at friendly)
- Enchant Cloak - Subtlety (at exalted)
This reputation comes from all over the Outland. If you only perform the repeatable Unidentified Plant Parts quests until Honored, you'll definitely have a head start. There are quests in Zangarmarsh, Terrokar and Blade's Edge. Slave Pens and Underbog will also give rep until honored (above that they must be heroic). Steamvaults will give rep in either heroic or normal.
- Enchant Gloves - Spellstrike (at revered)
- Enchant Cloak - Stealth (at exalted)
This reputation will come from a few quests in Shattrath city, at the caravan in the Bone Wastes and from Auchindoun dungeons Auchenai Crypts (until honored, then must be heroic), Setthek Halls and Shadow Labyrinth. There is also a repeatable Arakkoa Feather turn in (30 at a time) until honored.
- Enchant Ring - Stats (at honored)
- Enchant Cloak - Dodge (at exalted)
This reputation comes from up to four repeatable quests (ivory tusks, Oshugun fragments, obsidian war beads and Zaxxis insignias), quests in Nagrand (a few), quests in Netherstorm (Area 52, Stormspire and Ethereum Staging Grounds), Mana Tombs (until honored) or Mana Tombs heroic.
- Enchant Cloak - Spell Penetration (at friendly)
- Enchant Weapon - Striking (at honored)
- Enchant Ring - Weapon Might (at revered)
This reputation comes from a few quests in Terrokar (western edge of Bone Wastes), sympathetic reputation from Aldor or Scryers, or running any of the Tempest Keep dungeons (Botanica, Mechanar or Arcatraz).
- Enchant Gloves - Major Healing (at friendly)
- Enchant Ring - Healing Power (at revered)
- Enchant Weapon - Major Healing (at revered)
- Enchant Gloves - Threat (at exalted)
This reputation comes from Karazhan quests and killing mobs inside Karazhan.
- Enchant Weapon - Greater Agility (at exalted)
This reputation comes from the few quests in the Caverns of Time in Tanaris or running Old Hillsbrad and Black Morass.
- Enchant Gloves - Major Spellpower (at honored)
- Enchant Ring - Spellpower (at honored)
- Enchant Gloves - Superior Agility (at exalted)
This reputation comes from the hundreds of daily quests introduced with 2.4. Running Magister's Terrace at either normal or heroic also gives reputation.
- Enchant Chest - Defense (at honored)
- Voidshatter (at honored)