There's this guy in my guild, a hunter, who jokingly has his guild information set to "The Farmer God." He's not far off.
His incomplete list of achievements:
- Got his epic flying mount and netherdrake (only one in the guild).
- Successfully farmed Scholomance (with a partner) until both the recipe for flask of supreme power and the ace of portals dropped.
- Routinely lays waste to mobs in Netherstorm and has ground up his Aldor Faction with the proceeds.
- Pays back loans in the hundreds of gold in less than a day.
- Dropped Skinning and mined his way from 1 to 375 in 18 hours.
- Has delivered in excess of 200 stacks of netherweave cloth to budding tailors.
- Found and ground 40 netherweb spider silk overnight.
- Comes to a raid prepared with food for any class and role combination that might come to the run.
- Passes out in excess of 20 mana potions for raids & runs even though he might only use 2 or 3.
- Nearly single-handedly supplied my recent tailoring misadventures by filling my mailbox with cloth and spider silk.
- Has personal conversations with the hunters he leads to suggest spec and gear replacements.
- Takes criticism of his particular style and build into account and comes back next time stronger than ever.
- He steadfastly researches the gear and build he needs to make himself great.
Here's to you Werenal. I just wanted you to know how much you're appreciated. And as BRK would say, "Pass the Ammo"