It's not news, but with 2.4 each character can do up to 25 daily quests each day. This is a lot of quests to do. I personally did about 80% of them last night on one guy and it took 2-ish hours. I thought it might be enlightening for me to share my three favorite and three least favorite daily quests and talk about them a few moments.
Please consider that I primarily do these quests on a character having an epic flying mount. That makes travel under one's own power much more palatable than slowly flap-flap-flapping around the Outland. Additionally, I've not done all of the Netherwing pre-quests so I can't address anything in that quest chain.
- Bombing in Skettis and Ogri'la: With an epic mount, the chance of being dismounted by either the giant Kaliri or the Legion Flak Cannons is almost non-existent. Each of these is a quick five minute jaunt through the air dropping bombs. Both are quite easy and I like them for the return on investment.
- Mana Batteries in Blade's Edge Mountain: This is a Sunwell Isle quest, but it's really the only of its kind. Find a phasing device and then pick up ground spawn batteries. Fun and different enough that I like doing it.
- Skettis Prisoner: I love the fact that I can solo this quest. It's fun, simple and now that everyone and his mother is doing the NEW daily quests, he's quite easy to find.
- Wrangle Some Aether Rays/Wrangle More Aether Rays in Ogri'la: I hate having anything tag along after me when I'm working on a quest. The giant flapping ray wings obscure my view and make me a sad Bremm.
- Collecting Nether Residue in Shattrath: The drop rate is so abysmal on this quest that it makes it tough to do. The only saving grace for my hunter is he's a miner and can potentially collect more than one residue from a node. Still, usually a quest I do every other day as I don't collect enough in one outing.
- Distraction at the Dead Scar in Sunwell Isle: This quest has gotten better since nerfing the mobs, but it's still hard to get it all done every time in one run. It usually takes me two runs as I can complete about 75% on the first run.