Well, if you've been living under a rock without internet connection (in which case, how are you reading this) you're probably not aware of the sweeping changes in the 2.3 PTR Notes. There's so much loving goodness in the next patch, I've got to break them down by classes and stuff.
Traps and Stings:
- Explosive Trap: The initial damage dealt by this trap is now also increased by 10% of your ranged attack power.
- Immolation Trap: The total damage dealt by this trap is now also increased by 10% of your ranged attack power.
- Serpent Sting: The total damage dealt by this sting is now also increased by 10% of your ranged attack power.
- Serpent Sting, Immolation Trap and Explosive Trap all gain additional damage based on ranged attack power.
- Steady Shot: Tooltip clarified to indicate base weapon damage is used in the damage calculation.
- Readiness: This talent now finishes the cooldown on Kill Command.
- Misdirection: This spell will now always be removed correctly if multiple Hunters overwrite each other's Misdirection.
- Trueshot Aura (Marksmanship) no longer costs mana to cast and will last until cancelled.
- Wyvern Sting (Survival) is now instant cast and has a maximum duration of 10 seconds in PvP.
New (OMFG) Skill:
- Arcane Shot (Ranks 6 and above) now dispel 1 Magic effect in addition to their normal damage.
- 20 and 24 slot Quivers and Ammo pouch recipes are now available (through Leatherworking)
Changes to Hit Rating:
- Expertise: New stat and associated rating called expertise and expertise rating. Expertise rating converts to expertise at the same rate that weapon skill rating formerly converted at. Each point of expertise reduces the chance for your attacks to be dodged or parried by 0.25%.
- Dwarf: Gun Specialization now increases chance to hit critically with guns by 1% rather than increasing weapon skill. Troll: Bow Specialization now increases chance to critically hit with bows by 1% rather than increasing weapon skill.