Thursday, October 4, 2007

Defeated.

I've been trying for days to get a post going about how I was going to resocket three pieces my hunter has with new gems to put less emphasis on Attack Power and more on upping the hit rating and doing a little more to round myself out.

For days I've been thwarted at every turn by tables in Blogger, broken links, corrupted save files, inappropriate codes inserted by text editors, and typing the wrong number in Allakhazam links. That's it. I've wiped on this post enough. I'm going to hit accept and take the 25% durability hit to my blog.

In the end, I'm losing 50 Attack Power, gaining 4 mana/5sec, gaining 12 Agility, Gaining 8 hit rating and gaining 6 stamina.

At this point I don't even care if I actually resocket. I just don't want to think about it and the blog post anymore.

BLECH!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heh, I keep pimping hit rating to Nesh and Spell Hit Rating to just about every caster in our guild since reading BRK.

The fun of resocketing.

In Owaru's quest towards uncrushability ( currently at 90.5 of 102.4 ) the most common rare red gem is +8 Parry so I threw two +8 Parry gems into my Ogri'la Aegis when I got it. Cost me about 140g.

After some research I discovered that it takes 31.4 Parry Rating to equal 1% parry, but it only takes 18.9 Dodge Rating to = 1% Dodge. Finally found someone who could even cut the Subtle Living Ruby last night and now I have to re-gem about 5 gems. Gonna have to do more dailies to afford them.